Monday 20 June 2016

HA6 Task 6 - Evaluation

Revolver
I'm am happy with the look of my revolver especially since I had a very small amount of time to make it in. If I had more time I would have added a lot more detail to it to make it look more realistic. I would have also put more planning into the design pack so I could have used them a bit better as reference images when making the revolver.
Zippo Lighter
I am happy with the look of my zippo lighter especially since I had such a small time to make it in. I could have done a few more pictures for my design pack to make the modeling easier. Also if i had a bit more time I would have put in more detail like a pattern or somthing on the front of the lighter.
Cigarettes 
I'm happy with how my box of cigarettes look since I had to make them really quick. I could have put a lot more detail into them if I had the time.
Holster 
I think my holster is a bit bad but it's the best I could do in my time limit. I should have made more time to make this so I could have put way more detail into it and made it look so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment